Friday, May 11, 2007

No plans this weekend.....really

For the last few weekends we have been running. Dear friend Laurens wedding, then Treasure Chest War and then my surgery last weekend. To say that I looking forward to just staying home and getting caught up on laundry and all other housey type things is an understatement. Just to not have to be somewhere is a relief. I like all our activities but they seem to come to long waves.
I got a fun phone call yesterday about Jacob REALLY wanting come and visit Sammy. It makes me so happy that they are such good friends as well as cousins. I know that life may not always make it easy for them to be as close as they are now but I know that Kiahna and I are gonna make the effort so the boys have every opportunity to stay as close as they can be. I am looking forward to AUgst and Greens lake and all its family fun. It will be fun to see our herd of children running laying and getting filthy. Glad to be home and dreaming of vacations.

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I am happy that our boys love each other too, once he wore out asking for Sammy's House... he started to ask for Emily! I guess he figured my answer would change!

Aunt Julia said...

I'm glad your kids love each other too! Thank you both for making the many efforts that have help facilitate that love and friendship.
Love you both and your FABULOUS kids;-)
G-ma Julia

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..