Monday, May 14, 2007


3 things I'm afraid of: anything bad happening to my children or husband, pandemics, and zombies


3 Things that Make Me Laugh: my kids! stand up comedy( I am an addict, i love to watch it), pretty much anything, I love laughter.

3 Things I Love: My family, the gospel, and SCA

3 Things I Hate: Rude people, people who hurt children or animals, and lying politicians.

3 Things I Don’t Understand: How technology really works?! I am just glad it does. Why my kids seem to need to go pee three seconds after they go to bed. Why any one believes a word the comes out of George Bush's mouth.

3 Things On My Desk (besides computer junk): The remote control, bills, my Wii manual.

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now: Blogging, watching Good Eats (Alton Brown is my hero) and waiting for Lee to get home from out town.


3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die: See Ireland ( next year here I come WOOO!) , see my children married in the temple and kiss and love my grandchildren.

3 Things I Can Do: Make my grandma's famous fudge. give a darn good massage and spin wool into yarn.

3 Things I Can’t Do: Wink with both eyes. Manage my computer system with out my hubby, eat spicy food.

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To: The promptings of the Holy Ghost, the prophet, and your mother (she is usually right about things!) ( too good not to use again.)

3 Things You Should Never Listen To: The babbling of bigots. any one who tells you tells you life is awful, and the devil.

3 Things I’d Like To Learn: How to snowboard( it would make my husband so happy.) Any and all kinds of ball room dancing. how to scrapbook better.

3 Favorite Foods: CHOCOLATE, my grandma's fudge and filet mignon.

3 Shows I Watched As A Kid: Thunder Cats, facts of life and silver spoons.
3 Things I Regret: Not getting more classes under my belt in college. Taking better care of myself, waiting to so long to read the book of Mormon cover to cover.

No comments:

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..