Friday, May 18, 2007

Clean clean clean...

I have been on a real big cleaning kick, part of my post surgery life change. I never realized how dirty my house has gotten in big and little ways and all the places the grime can hide. The floor under my oven was awful. I know I am not gonna have the house cleaned all in one day, week or month for that matter. Mostly because it will just get dirty again anyway but I can make a dent everyday a little at a time to make my house look better and myself feel better. I keep coming up with projects I want to do, organize my library of books, and find a better storage for all my scrapbook stuff, organize all my shoes. So many projects so little time.

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Try looking into Flylady.com, if you haven't already. She gives a lot of good tips, and a 15 minute project everyday! Glad to hear you are keeping busy, housework is usually not my favorite, but heh, someones gotta do it!

Aunt Julia said...

Good job Nic, at least with housework you can see the result, if even for a little while.

Keep going strong girl, the exercise is great.

Love Ya Mom

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..