Monday, May 14, 2007

My Mother's Day

IT is that time of year again where mothers are honored and loved. I was left in peace to sleep til I wanted to wake... mostly. Lee was kind enough to get me a massage, a magic bullet blender and last and surely not least a Wii! We have been having so much fun with it. The kids love it and so do Lee and I. Emily is quite the little bowler. Church was lovely, we had a nice time and kids were well behaved for kids there age. They had fun having a snack little exchange program with the Moore kids behind us. We got visits from Dave Faragelli, Wayne, and Jamie. Jamie brought me gorgeous Gerbra daisy plant and Wayne got me a sweet card. Lee made dinner and I was able to help and then eat dinner with Lyn and Donnie who also came over. We spent the night showing all the cool games on my Wii. It was a fine day. I called my mom and i know she will like her gift, but am not gonna say what it is cause she might read this. Happy Mothers day!

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Good Job! Yes, the three things you should listen to is definitely a repeater. I believe George Bush, (most of the time) so I hope you don't love me any less.

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..