Thursday, May 10, 2007

My family Blog

I have a favorite sister in law that started a family blog and now I feel I must do the same. So as I find her advice wise in most things. Here we go. My family is myself my loving and sweet husband Lee and or two beautiful children Samuel who is 3 1/2 and Emily who 5. We live in Bakersfield CA. We have a nice little house( sometimes it feels too little) We have two furry family members Murray a yellow lab mixed with who knows what. He is head of back yard security and
child wrangling. There is also Hodie, a black labradoodle who is learning the ropes from Murray.
Lee works from FLying J doing electrical maintenance. I am a stay home mom who tries to keep up with my kids and life in general. So for now that is us.

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

AWESOME!!!! You will learn the features so fast, you can customize the settings, so you can receive the posted comments to your gmail. It is in the settings option. You also can go and edit the template, and add page elements, and edit the text...It is so much fun to play with. Have fun blogging.

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..