Thursday, May 24, 2007

Emily's Preschool Graduation

Last night we got watch our little girl graduate form her preschool class! We are so proud of her and how smart she is. She looked so cute and was so excited. We were joined by Lauren, John, Wayne, Lyn and Donal. After the graduation( which took WAY too long IMHO) we went for dessert at the Sugar Mill to celebrate. It was hard not to see a day, that I am sure will come all to soon, that she will wear another cap and gown and start another whole new adventure. For now, though, she is just a little girl who was so thrilled to get fairy dress up clothes and all the fun accesories to go with them as her graduation gift.( care of lee and I and john and Lauren) Something tells me I won't get off so cheaply when she graduates from Highschool. We are looking forward to going to see Mom and Dad this weekend and seeing Nana as well.

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

How awesome is that! We are so blessed to have such a sweet little girl in our family. I always knew you would have the first girl! We will have to get her a little gift. I didn't even realize they have graduation in preschoo. They also have it for Kindergarten, and Junior High. So your pocketbook for the rest of your life will be empty, as will ours!

Nanette said...

Hello Sweet Neice! I again realized how lucky we are to have you in our family. I loved seeing you at the get together this memorial day. You are going to be such a blessing in Emily's life, and she in yours. I was so touched to see how she is blossoming in your family and that is because you of you and Lee. Love you bunches! Auntie Nana

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..