Thursday, June 7, 2007

Kite Day Fun!





A Day with Kites!

Sammy must think it was his lucky day! Yesterday he got to have to have lunch with Jacob, Trevor, Kiahna, Kaye, me, Emily and Grandma Beylik. They had such a good time and they didn't want the good time to end so Kiahna took him on what was thought to be just the afternoon. Though it became a boys only slumber party. They stayed up late and got up early and had a great time. Emily and I meet them at the park and I brought some kites that needed some flying. They had such fun running around with the kites and even Trevor wanted to get in the act. He was very perturbed that there was not a kite for him too. Jacob, Emily and Sam had such fun running around playing with the kites even though there was not a whole lot of wind, but who needs wind when you have little kids to run like crazy! They ran and played and ran and played and had so much fun. Then Kerri's kids Reagan and Joe arrived and the fun got funner! We packed up the camp and had a great lunch at Burger King. Where kids played even more and ran around more. ( i don't know where they get the energy!?) It was a lovely afternoon and I am gonna miss Kiahna and her boys when they go back to Ridge Crest tomorrow.

(This post is dedicated to Kiahna for her kindly giving me her old digital camera so I post same day pictures to my blog just like all the other cool ladies! Thanks Kiahna for the camera, for my new found renewed excitement about scrap booking, for being my sister in law and most of all for being my friend.)

2 comments:

Aunt Julia said...

Well done Nic, it looks like everyone had fun!

Williams Family Dirt said...

We had a blast too! Now you need to email me the photos! We will miss you guys, we hope to come to Bako next month, hopefully before Greens Lake.

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..