Sunday, June 24, 2007

Father's Day



For Father's Day this year I went to Color me mine and made projects for Lee and Dad. We made platters for the Dads. This one is Lee's. I should have gotten a picture of Dads when it was here. The kids made projects of their own. Emily made a cat box and she used every color we had at the table and Sammy made a Spider. They had fun and were only a little grumpy. Lauren came along and helped. I know I couldn't have done them without her help with the kids. We had a good time and I know they made two Dads very happy. Lee spent his father's day alone but I think little peace and quiet was a good gift too. We had a great time at Mom and Dad's with Monica.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aunt Julia said...

Very cute creations, thanks for sharing. And Lola is beautiful-you are cat family again!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Those turned out very cute Nic, I need to get to Color Me Mine to finish painting Eric's Father's Day gift from last year.

Nanette said...

Hello Missy! Great shot of the cat and all the ones of the kids. It is so nice to be able to check in on you all. You have inspired me to do my page and I have a beginning one up already! Love you, Auntie Nanna

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..