Sunday, June 10, 2007

I love to SCRAPBOOK!!!!

So I blame Kiahna. I have started to do lot of scrap booking and worse yet I am spreading it to others! I have recently gotten my friends Héloise and Samantha interested in it too. Lauren has gone full bore on it. We got together at her house last night and worked late into the night. It is nice to have someone who likes the same things you do. It will be even more fun to have more people to do fun things. I meant to take pictures of us scrap booking but I was too busy scrap booking. I may never catch up to Kiahna but I am having fun at my own snails pace.

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

It is not how much you do, but that you are doing it. Your family will love to look at all pages when they are older, or maybe even now! What an awesome mother you are!

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..