Monday, May 10, 2010

Peas and Carrots


My twins....okay so they aren't twins. They are serpeated by 1 year 7 months and two seperate uteruses. But that never stops people from commenting on my twins. Serioulsy, how cute are they in matching shirt and pants even! The shirts were gifts from my mother that they think are the coolest things. I am truly blessed to have two kids who are crazy about each other. Sometimes more crazy than others, but there is no denying the love that these two have for each other. Siblings are special people, and it is my frevent prayer that these too continue to be the "peas and carrots" that they are today. They are very different, but both very good, and go well together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Wow an update!! What happened to christmas? ;)

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..