Monday, May 10, 2010

Flow seagulls and Faux hawks


Sammy came to me one day asking for a flow seagull.... and making some gesure at his head. I had no idea what he was asking for. I was spining in my head trying to figure what he meant. I went the way of "flock of seagulls" and their distinctive hair styles. COurse that left me with a whole new quandery as how my 6 year old had any idea about obscure 80's band and their trademark hair style!? Finally I figure out what he was wanitng was a faux hawk. Where you smoosh all the hair they have in the middle and make it stand up as straight as you can. Unfortunatly for Sam he has his mothers and father curly hair so he gets more curls than he might like but he still looks cool. How can you resist that FACE!!!
Sammy is telling me the photo of him tongue out and claws at the ready is his hawk face.
tremble in fear... or from supressed laugher like me.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..