Thursday, January 22, 2009

Home sick fun


















Sammy has had fevers and loads of coughing and chest congestion so he has been home all week trying to get better. He was watching his favorite show " Max and Ruby" about a mischieveious little brother bunny and his big sister. (can't see why my two would identify with it...hmmm *lol*) So in an attempt to make a kid who has been trapped at home with mom all week feel a little better let him have a wish. He decided he wanted to look like Max and I needed to look like Ruby. So out come the halloween grease paint and two cute bunny noses and 12 whiskers later here we are in all our bunny glory. I think we are very cute and he makes one adorable bunny boy. Hope this helps him get better soon. I love you my funny bunny boy.

No comments:

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..