Sunday, January 11, 2009

He's a little bit country, she's a little bit Rock and Roll


My kids love to go grocery shopping with me, they can be a big help. When they are my big helpers i will let them pick a treat. We were close to lunch time and Trader joes has little bag lunches with a PB&J, apples, water, cheese stick and a bag of chocolate toucans. This is Sammy's idea of heaven. He askes for it everytime we go there. This time Emily wanted something different, she loves her sushi and they had a nice selection, she was so excited. They could hardly wait to get home and devour them. My exotic girl who loves everything sprakly to my little man you love his soft natural textures. They are so fun to see grow and change. I am glad I have them in my life and in my heart.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love the post! I will be editing the photos at the courthouse and send them to you later tonight!

Jen Wolff said...

SUSHI!?! She definitely has an adventurous pallette! Congrats on the newest addition to your fam! Now off to the temple to be a forever family! YAY!

The Peets said...

They are so cute. A girl after my own heart, I love sushi too.

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..