Sunday, March 16, 2008

WE LOVE DADDY!!!!!


We love daddy, yes siree, we love Daddy as you see...

I went to a slumber party( yes I know I am nearly 33 and I went to a birthday party slumber party, it was a blast and I wish there was one every month!) so that left Lee wo watch the kids overnight and in the next day. They had a blast with a some real daddy quality time. Daddy made their favorite dinner and they even made sundaes. After I got hime and Sammy gave me a good long cuddle then they continues with their daddy time. This is a daddy cuddle sandwhich. They took turns being the pickles or the meat. It is the greatest thing to see my little family so happy. Tink joined the pile a bit later we decided she was the olive.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look good to me the pickle the meat and the bottom bun ;)

Daddies are the best thing along with Mommies.

Love the Blogs Nic
Mom

Williams Family Dirt said...

Hey goofball would you be interested in a National Scrapbook Day?

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..