Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How do your kids get along?

Because of the unquie way in which our family was completed by having Emily come and live with us and be our daughter I get all kind of questions. I have been asked many times over "How do the kids get along?" From the moment she came to be with us Sammy has been her brother, it took a while for us to be mom and dad, but Sammy was her instant brother. They share a room, they share toys, movies, and everything else. This is not the first time they have shared a bed for nap time. Sometimes if Sam has a hard day or just if he wants to he naps with Emily. I know she loves him and I know he loves her. I hope that the friendship and lovee they feel will carry them through their life. That they will always love, spport and look out for each other. Sammy's life is so much better with Emily in it and Emily's is much better with Sammy. Lee and I love them both very much. With recent adoption frustrations, hassles and expenses; seeing my two children sleeping so sweetly and peacefully I know that anything we have to do will be more than worth it. These are my sweet babies and I love them, now if I could just get them to clean their room.... :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Very sweet Nic, it has been a year already hasn't it?

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat the small stuff, the clean room is gravy. You loving them, them loving you and each other is the meat and potatoes ! Feast upon it daily by appreciating it :) love ya G-ma Julia

The Peets said...

Hey you... glad to see you doing well. Cami

Mama Bear said...

Too darned cute! They look like angels!

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..