Monday, August 13, 2007

SUPER HEROeS!!!!


The last time Jacob and Trevor were here this kids decided they were super heroes and of course no super hero is complete with out a cape, so I made capes. They are posing so cute! When they weren't running around saving each other.They always have such a good time when they come over and we love having them. While I am glad Kiahna's house sold, I will miss her trips here when she gets settled in her nice big home. Although from the pictures there is room for us to visit.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

So I take it the camera is working...or not? The house is still 3 bedrooms, but definitely more space. I hope to eventually get a futon in the office, and a bunk bed with a queen bed on the bottom, once Trev and Jake are old enough. It will be fun...

Williams Family Dirt said...

Where is Trevor's cape??

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..