Friday, August 31, 2007

Sticker BOY!


I re-arranged the craft and art supplies last night. But based on this photographic evidence I may need to change the location of the stickers. Sammy got a hold of some and decide to decorate himself and then to spread the cheer and joy of stickers to the house. So the walls of my hallway are lovely with stickers. He is such a cute and funny boy. I have really loved these mornings home with him. Getting to treasre this time, savoring these moments before he goes to school full time and my little boy is gone for good. So as I am sure there will be other installments of the adventures of Sticker Boy. He sure loves his stickers. In fact even as I write this he is reloading his legs to waddle around the house putting stickers up on the walls. So long as they come down before daddy gets home all should be fine. I love my special boy.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..