Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sharing Memories

I found this on a friend's blog and left a comment for her, so I have to do one for myself...
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3...) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Have a great week, and I look forward to reading about the memories.

3 comments:

Tam said...

I just put this on my blog but then I realized that I never gave one to you. So let me pull one of many out of my hat... We had so many good ones.

Remember when we used to go grocery shopping and buy sweets to snack on on the way home... I still do that and it has gotten me into a lot of trouble!!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

OK, I will post a memory if you update your blog!

I remember staying up late during the summer of 1998, helping Eric write all of his term papers!

Thanks for all the memories!

Mama Bear said...

"You forgot about my organ donor card!!!" Buwah, ha, ha, ha! A junior high sleepover and late night TV are the perfect combination for interesting memories!

And then there was the m&ms and a strange fruit punch concoction... I do not recommend that, nor do I remember how it was made. I think that's for the best!!!

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..