Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bringing Spikey Back!



Sammy woke the other morning and informed me he NEEDED to have spikey hair for school. So with a little water and some spray gel we got him required look. He was so happy. Later he put his hood on and squashed his spikey hair but hey that is just how life goes sometimes. He is a little man with his own mind and he has no fear of telling you what he wants or likes. He has won a few little girls hearts at his preschool, some of the other parents too. What a charmer! I am part looking forward to and part dreading the reaction of the girl as he gets bigger and I am sure cuter.(Hey, I know I am parial but he is my son, I'm allowed. Required even.) Girls calling him all the time, and one day dating....YIKES! *take a few cleasning breaths* I am in no rush, I like that the chick he thinks is the best is his Mom, and the only females who kiss daily him are Emily and I. I love you Sammy! He is just so dreamy! *giggles*
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tam said...

they really do grow up so fast. James is already such a little man... As for his hair it looks like he might have the curl like his big sister. At least now that it is longer it has a nice wave... We will just have to wait and see

Anonymous said...

I couldn't view the picture don't know if it's on my end or yours.

Williams Family Dirt said...

I can't view the picture either. ;)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, I love his hair shorter and as it grows out. It was worth the wait.

g-ma Julia

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..