Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Dorsey's Visit!

July 7th was a great day! Cheryl, Mike , Anna and Matthew made a visit to our house on their way home from thier week long vacation. Lee was called into work that day so unfortunatly he missed them. It was so nice to get to see them and to be able to just hang out. Mike was there too but some how never managed to get in a picture. Anna and Emily hit it off as soon as Anna overcame her usual shyness. They held a princess tea party in the living room. (with tiara's and everthing!) Then we all went to Burger king for lunch. The kids had a great time and so did the adult. Then we brought all the kids back to the house and put them down for a much needed nap. Then the real fun began. I showed Mike and cheryl the finer points of the Wii. We bowled, golfed, tennised(?) we boxed. We made them their own Mii's so if ever the come to visit again they can plan with us and so we can play them on our Wii. It was so nice. I miss her and I know that the kids had a good time. Lee and I need to make a trip down to see them. Soon. WHen it come to to cheryl I like the old girl scouts motto. Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold. Or in Cheryl's case diamond encrusted platinum!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aunt Julia said...

Anna is getting so big, she looks like Cheryl. I'm so glad that she and Emily are friends, they are so cute in the pictures.
You are both blessed to have each other for friends.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Old friends are the best! I can't wait for Alicia to come and visit Ridgecrest!

Mama Bear said...

Thanks for that GRREAT pic my me and my tongue! Haha. Anna absolutely loves Emily!!! And now that they have matching unicorns named after each other, they're in it for the long haul!

Welcome to the Rose Garden

Come see how we live and grow together..